Livingstone Bali

3:00 PM




If you're noticing this, yea this photos was taken on December, when Bali is full of christmas tree even thought there are no one chanting the christmas song or noticing any christmas event on the street. Christmas in Indonesia was actually not really big, but I didn't feel like Christmas last year was bad. Otherwise, I had a blast.

I feel like blabbing too much, kinda addicted, i feel lonely, i apologized.










Livingstone was built in 2013 and becoming famous until now. They also have a tagline "Fresh Baked Goods Everyday". 

cakebread

Livingstone served food, pastry, and also beverages. The pastry concepts is looking into European style. They actually have their own style and Livingstone improves the creation. As I could look into the pastry, i think they maintain the quality of the bread so it looks fresh to me. Actually I really want to try the watermelon bread but i forgot to buy it *sobbing*







 


What I really likes of livingstone is because the cakes looks really pwitty and They have so many choices. There are so many cakes! One of their favorite cakes are Chocolate Mousse Cake, Crème Brulee Cheese Cake, Bitter Sweet Chocolate Dome

Sounds like i found some good place to hangout, yippieee
Livingstone actually is a trending topics in my Community last year but I always skip it to going here. 










finally happy I could share the view in here. The place is good for hangout, it kinda looks like classy vintage. This place is actually perfect for you and your friends who's love to hangout and had a lunch with various home baked breads or big lunch such as Beef steak Sandwich or Chicken Burger.










Do you love coffee? Do you wanted to get a morning coffee? I never thought that Livingstone opens from 7 a.m! So for you who does not want to skip a morning coffee ritual with breakfast, just think about it. They also have egg benedict for the egg benedict fans

Extremely addicted with the Latte art, ordering Caramel Latte for IDR 35 servied on a glass with little biscuit. 









Before I'm saying this, I really no expert with the cake and I think. I always thought that every cakes are just same. So I think the cake doesn't interest me so much. I'm sorry for could not took the cake photogenically

Ordering Mango Opera Cake IDR 30, it actually looks better than what I took
The taste was surprisingly.. like a mango lol












Choco Mousse for IDR 30
Like chocolate in general, it's always good especially when it was melted on your mouth. Yum!











Meat Lover Pizza IDR 75
I love food! especially if it's pizza, Seriously I think that I should ordering the food more because i prefer the main dish rather than the cakes.











And yup, finally tried Choco Fallen Cake for IDR 65. People said that this cake is really popular for gluten-free diet because it was made with little or no flour on it. But even though it's made with little flour just don't eat it too much, it's still containing eggs lol.

I think it has approximately 400-500 calories on it because one scoop of Ice cream contains 273 calories and cakes would be above 150 calories.









Livingstone also considers the design of their store. The airy and spacious store also with relaxing music played is a very convenient place to hang out with family and friends. Or maybe you wanna have your afternoon tea while you reading with your novel and feel the good atmosphere? I'm in

I'm actually interested with high tea, but I don't have a friend who interested with high tea and I don't want to eat the cake by myself #foreveralone

Emojis @HowToUseEmojis











So while you consider where you should had a lunch, let me drink my cup of coffee in here first
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

This picture is when i was in the toilet but no, I don't drink in the toilet lol









Quality time with the toilet lol, I just bored at the time





Have a delightful coffee you all!
ikkeru


Livingstone Cafe & Bakery
Jl. Petitenget 88x 
Kerobokan, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 4735 949






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram