Arirang Korean food

11:04 AM

Before I posted about Arirang, Let me said happy valentine! Even though valentine day are over, at least I could said it properly to you

Have you get a chocolate? If you have a special person but they didn't give you any chocolates, congratulations. You are now officially on a friendzone :D

Of course one of them is me T.T












Lately, korean cuisine has been quite popular in Bali. There are many korean restaurant opens in Bali and they also have their own attractiveness. Korean cuisine is quite new for me, but I think I still could eat that. Fyi, this is the second time I eat Korean cuisine, the first time is when I went to Surabaya and had a dinner at Myoung Ga so I might be differentiate Myoung Ga and Arirang a little in this post. 

I don't really know a lot about Korean, but if it's about food I won't missed it lol. 










This restaurant doesn't look catchy on the front, but you could saw the kitchen on the left side. While you're gonna went in you'll find the waitress waiting for you beside the door.

































My first impression when I got in is that this place kinda simple, I couldn't saw Koreans atmosphere in here. The room is quite wide with air conditioning but only few of them are turned on and as a replacement, they change it to fans. I think they serve a numerous standard menu of Korean foods with photos also! I don't really know about korean food so it's kinda helpful when they have the menu with photos. This place is kinda famous because I saw so many people having dinner in here, especially the tourist.






The menu are full with numerous standard menu of Korean food and there are no lunch menu or dinner menu, it's just same. The price started from IDR 50-150 and the most expensive one is the one that containing beef. 









I think it's fair enough to pay IDR 50-70 for each person beacuse you'll always get a banchan (side dishes) in Korean Restaurant. The picture above is what I get for banchan. I also got tofu soup and it's delicious, The kimchi was good also!




You don't get a free ocha but you'll get free water. Love free things!



I'm ordering samgyeopsal or I said it pork belly meat, this one is just like in hanamasa but hanamasa only serve meat and chicken while you could get a pork in here. The taste is just like normal grilled pork but you could eat it with the lettuce, Korean style lol




\




I don't really know about Korean table manner. So I will eat it whatever I want, I mixed the lettuce with the banchan and I don't know if I could do this in Korea. But later if I have a korean friends i would like to ask their table manner because I don't wanna end ruined their dinner lol. Bytheway this Samgyopsal cost IDR 70








When you thinking about korean food, what's is on your mind first? to me it's always about bibimbap and topoki hehe. So I ordering bibimbap for IDR 50. The picture above is looks like before-after. The bibimbap in here are just so-so. The egg also cooked well while it's actually still raw! Maybe I should eat the raw one to compare it. Well, let's go to another korean food later.






And this one is tteokbokki for IDR 50, we indonesian type it into topoki because it's more easy to say lol. The picture is not... instagramable so I didn't upload it to the instagram lol. It's actually better if you eat it while it's still hot because if the topoki already cold, it's not good anymore for me.







This soup is the last, It's called yukgaejang and it cost IDR 50. I think you'll get rice when you ordering soup because this soup is served with the rice. When i was in myoung ga the waitress also said that the soup are served with rice. This soup is spicy and made from shredded beef and other ingredients. I really love arirang's soup because it's delicious the tofu soup that is from bancha are also good. Maybe later i would like to order this soup again. 






And the last is what I got for valentines. Actually Indonesian people didn't celebrate it a lot. But the couple will always going to have a dinner on valentines. Otherwise, there will be a friend that will giving a choclate or another special to their friend.  I got Jelly candies! I kinda missed this jelly things and my friend give it to me because he knows that I couldn't eat sweet! The chocolate cake is normal for me and it cost IDR 31, you'll get this chocolate cake usually in Tiara Dewata or another supermarket. 








Arirang is the place where I could get a standard price of Korean food while usually I should pay IDR 100 for one food. The taste are so so but I recommend the soup. Waitress are quite nice to me and also don't forget to pay 10% of taxes!




happy eating!
ikkeru




Arirang Korean Restaurant
Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai no. 524
Sanur, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 7899 696





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram