Myoung Ga, 안녕!

3:32 PM

What's the trending topic this lately? The most trending topics that people always said is Korean.
When you ask about television it's about running man or drama
If you ask about music they might be singing K-Pop
Then you thinking about korean style
After that you wanted to eat Korean food
but luckily i was arrived on Myoung Ga on that day haha!





I just wanted my friends would be shocked if i took a photos with korean hangul wtf, but if you look closer the billboard is in indonesian language. (≖‿≖ ;)








Myoung ga has a good impression in Surabaya. But it's like "secretly" famous (i don't know what impression i should make about myoung ga) 
The place is cozy and looks like korean!
Of course it was not the only korean restauran in Surabaya. There are Go ju Mong, Kogyo, Kimchi Go and many more (The korean fever is growing rapidly in Surabaya i think)





Ordering Jajangmyeon for IDR 100 and it's totally HUGE and it didn't taste sweet (i thought this dish is using too much soy sauce) #not-a-korean-pro #youmightbekillingme #akurapopo but the dish is good





Tteokbokki for IDR 150 (soo expensive) and of course it's huge also. I missed tteokbokki so much. I love eating food but i'm not a heavy eater. At first i'm eating with my friends then i even have to calling my parents to go dinner with me (but finally we four cannot eat much) ヽ( °◇°)ノ












Saya cukup makan nasi saja lah bang~

The ocha (lol i didn't know the korean but the waitress also naming the tea ocha so let it be) is free like in Sushi Tei and you could refill as you want. But do not forget about the rice (Gong Gi Bab) it's cost IDR 20 soooo expensive (°ロ°)
I spend approximately IDR 352 with the 10% tax and Kiwi juice (the juice is really fresh!)





































The most wonderful thing that i got in Myoung Ga is the side dish. They giving me so many side dish! I know the price is really expensive if you're living in here but i think it has a great balance with the food also.
But i think every main food you order the side dish might be different. Like I didn't get chocolate and another side dish (i don't know what's the name) but my friend got it when they went here. 






Don't forget to get a cotton candy for free! I met ワタメちゃん for the first time 





but now she's gone (´。_。`)



Happy dinning!
ヾ(   )ノ゛ヾ( °д)ノ゛ヾ(°д°)ノ゛ヾ(д° )ノ゛ヾ(  )ノ゛



Myoung Ga Korean Restaurant
Puri Matahari
Jl. Hr Muhammad No.181
Surabaya 60226
+6231 7340650

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram