Crappy

12:20 AM

Hello!☻




Ahahaha actually i did not doing something special lately so i don't know what to post

But having 1 month holiday in surabaya feels so bored, my friends are fasting in this month also so i don't know where i should spend my day (i'm a starving girl so it would be disturbing my friends wtf)

But finally i could get out, even for a while. I'm watching devil blabla i forgot the title hahaha (°_°)







Buying something weird in daiso again hahaha, i love daiso too much but i can't afford idr 22 for buying to much goodie (´・_・`)



Buying too much manga even though i know i have to save money for next month vacation (・・;)
But because i can't stop for buying too much books i think i'm gonna stop for going out a while (°_°)



That's just it, what a crappy day
Happy saving!

Ikkel sutedjo (changing my names a while :p )




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram