Vote today!

12:43 AM

Wednesday 9th June, 2014
From 7 am to 1 pm

We as indonesian citizens are doing vote about who will be the next president


For me who does not know anything about politic is really confusing

People has made their choice but i wonder who i'm gonna choose






I read so much article to find who the best person that could rule this country.

I just want indonesia change, that's all
I want indonesia was being governed by wisdom man

Then i just realize that i love this country




Maybe i'm not really understand about this country, but i will treasure more and more

I wish for a change, in a good way
Even i'm just doing a vote now, but it is meaningfull






So whoever you vote, it's your choose
Happy voting indonesians, let's change 

Ikkeru





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram