Blablablabbing

10:52 PM

Today i've been annoyed another people i guess
I'm really sorry if you get annoyed with me (´・_・`)
But thank you if you understand!

Anyway, today i went to see a movie and i had my dinner on bonchon beachwalk bali

I'm ordering 2 portion of mie rapopo, you'll get a 1 nori or somay satay and a drink also you pay for approximately idr 75 and you get a free mug!






But it's belong to my friend now, so long buddy(´・_・`) #akurapopo






And that's the mie rapopo, you could get the original or the flavor but somehow i prefer ramen(°_°)




I have watched the transformer! I wanna be rich also, driving some expensive car and paying for yoga lesson to make me skinny #ngomongapasihkel hahaha








Anyhow, today i'm feeling grateful!
I don't wanna complaining about my life anymore so i'm gonna be gratefull about today! I wanna get rid my pimples so i have to stay positive☻


Oh and this month the moslems are fasting so happy fasting!
Sincerely me who cannot stand without food haha!

Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram