Thainam, Vietnam and Thailand cuisine Malang

3:15 PM

Hullo

Last week I went to Malang for one day, I haven't going to Malang since I was in Junior High School!  I went here with my family to go to Musium Angkut that is really "in" this year
Before we went to Musium Angkut, my sister suggest us to go to Thainam.

Why the name is Thainam?
Thainam is from Thailand and Vietnam, of course this restaurant specialty are thailand and vietnam, Me, that is really really curious about this two country really excited to go there.
Thainam's front looks really small and I thought that this is not the place, but when you're going in..









Surprisingly it looks really cozy and awesome! If you really love to doing "model dadakan" you could take a shoot in here. 

I'm not a person that really love to wait in a car or another transportation for a long time, usually I ended sleep to kill the time. 






And I got sleep for 5 hours hahaha! My face looks swollen hahahahaha wtf
#thankyouverymuch #thisisnotazombiefie #maybeiamnotprettyenough #yangpentinghepi 












I'm doing a panorama, seriously guys it's awesome!
If I always talked about the place, how about the food?

The price Range i think for the food approximately from 35-75 (forgot to snap the menu) :( 
They categorized the menu from appetizer, veggies, specialties, and of course dessert and drinks. The name of the food of course is in Thailand and Vietnam's alphanumeric but they already giving a subscription under the name








Pad Thai, I think the one that I eat in Sydney is more tasty, but this one is good also. But of course the best pat thai in the world is the one that you eat in Thailand!

I ordering so much food for 4 person and i think it just cost IDR 200-300 and you could share your food to your family also





The food that i had ordered
I forgot the name but the one that i love is under pad thai and I think it's called Go Luc Lac





I tried Iced Thai Green Tea, ini enak sekali! usually i dd not like drinks that is sweet but this one is not too sweet and the taste is just purfffect. 

The services are good, bit friendly and while you're waiting you fot a crackers (kerupuk if i said) but no wifi in here since usually there were so many restaurants in Indonesia that has wifi (and you get it for free!) #ilovefreethings #nowifinolife 


Anyway, i had a great time in here. Eating here with family will make a good harmony. This resto has a great impression to me and I recommend to go in here if you have any holiday at malang

ikkeru

  1. Thainam Restaurant
    Jalan Kawi No 35, Malang




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram