Excelso

3:16 PM

Good evening!

I didn't posted many food selfie this month because i'm trying to do my diet routine because i didn't do workout for 3 month
I'm really afraid to get fat hahaha (╥﹏╥)








I went to excelso ordering salad, and the salad is really great. It has tuna inside (just a little), and it went perfectly with thousand island as the dressing. I pay it approximately IDR 50 which it is really expensive for a salad (usually going to pizza hut for the cheap one lol) But it is good! 





I could say that The Rocks and Excelso salad are the best (*≧ω≦)


At while i feel extremely happy..








But i do browsing how was the calorie on salad and i saw it has approximately 450 cal
so i was failed on my diet ∑(゜Д゜;) oh crap








Next week moslem people will having idul fitri! It's almost one month fasting!

おやすみ!
イッケルステジョ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram