Happy new year! Make your resolution!

1:00 AM

It's finally 2014 guys, i can't believe that i went so old wtf

but seriously i don't wanna get old yet
So when people usually doing crazy moment for once a year i did this in new year eve's









I KNOW THIS IS NOT A RESOLUTION AT ALL
but let me said that this is A girl wannabe resolution wtf except the money that's so-billionaire-wannabe-syndrome

so for the most part it won't happen is for becoming taller :p (but i wish it come true lol)



And becoming a famous violist lol 

when we talk about new year the one that i really need the most is


My travelers mate that always making my holiday wonderful..

I know sometimes my stubborn b*tch looks annoying and we're too different together and that is how it made our holiday special pfft

and spending my birthday with my friends 



Even though i am in a different place (i'm not dead wtf) i really celebrate it in a special way and i think i kinda feel happy


Oh and by theway i just cut my hair


So when i think I just love my hair 





My hair just fall, fall away T.T and i'm sick with my hair so i ended up cut my hair by myself 



and this is the final climax T.T
Why dis is happen to meeeeh


just ended doing drama queen i guess :P
Should wait for my hair to grow long again ( ゚д゚)



Happy new year to you all!!!


xxx
Ikkeru










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram