1:55 AM

Evening!


Tomorrow i'll get a day off and finally i could take a rest for a while

Today i went to 101 starbucks for doing nothing, i think i should spend my day off in a best way such as sleep for 24 hours wtf








And because this month is holiday season, all is red. Santa will going to starbucks this monthヾ(*´∀`*)ノ




The proof that i really go to starbucks lol





Ordering caramel machiato, do you know who was the one that experimenting to make this?


As you know the most lovely things to go to starbucks it's because the wifi is really fast than my home wifi lol i think my wifi need to retire

Wifiing while it's raining in the outside, the music plays about christmas song! It's begining to look likes christmas (o'ω'o)



The sad thing you have to do is, drooling with their food. I think i'm gonna seal my eyes





But suddenly my eyes zooming out to the pastries wtf since when i could zooming


And finally i bought the beef sausage croissant and it's yum as usual

Then i realized i bought so many beef sausage (・。・)



And this is how i acts cool while i eat 3 pieces of beef sausage 

I love lazying on the couch and i think i ended 4 hours sitting and browsing wtf at least not 24 hours la




Ended up with randomly taking photos

Happy saturday night!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram