Can I lose my weight? Sushi Tei Sunset Road

1:32 PM

I'm Ikkelio Elize Van Derpinaz Sutedjo Yoshida












Am going to diet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

Starting today
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..















or maybe not.









Cause I finally found a friend who could eat sushi in Bali!

It's really sad that my friends are a typical friends that could not taste something raw. Well so am I but it does not include sashimi and sushi lol

Well, my friend does not like sashimi but it's okay! it was fun to eat sushi again. I feel alive T.T



Btw, this is what we ordered:
Salmon Mentai IDR 24
Fuji Roll IDR 32
Salmon Skin IDR 29
Salmon Maki IDR 22
Crispy Cheese Roll IDR 22
Crunchy lobster Roll IDR 35

But I'm not sure about the price because i lost my bill, but I guess that's what i paid and the price does not include tax and services!









This is my first time eating salmon skin roll, It was weird but actually, it's good! I love something crunchy! coz almost Indonesian ppl lav kerupuk! *nggak nyambung*

and of course, salmon mentai and salmon maki are the most dishes that I should order in sushi tei lol
fuji roll is really good which made me full too soon. Usually, I feel full because I drink ocha too much lol 

But I don't really like a crunchy lobster roll. No reason, I could eat it but I don't like it wtf

I and My friends spend approximately IDR 250 for eating in here which it's totally satisfying my sushi crave lol




Sushi Tei Sunset Road
Jl. Sunset Road No. 99
Kuta, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 847 6495
                                +62 361 849 6496
Fax                        :  +62 361 847 7346





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram