Dedicated to my friends whom I missed so much

1:00 AM

If I'm not wrong January was the last time I went to Surabaya. Time surely went fast, missed my friends so much.

Actually, we're not close enough. We already have our own life, a different path, and different friends. We're different in any way lol. What I really love in this friendship is because we keep supporting our own life. We don't have to be closer. We might be apart, but friendship does not have to be close all the time isn't it?

*Spoiler
So many photos in this post. 




We've been close since 4 years ago. Exactly when I have to move to Bali. I was pretty sad that why on all this time I have to be apart from my new friends that I hardly have to be close. I'm not capable of making any friends. I was a coward and loner to be true lol.




It doesn't mean I don't have friends.  I have but I always feel that they will leave me and we're just friends because we're close at that time. After we're separate, we won't be friends anymore wtf. I also got bullied since I was a child until now wtf. Which this made me think that I want to be alone. 

I was having a hard time in Bali, different cultures, different thoughts made me scared of my new life. I'm not typically a person who easily talks about my problem (although I always complaining about my life lol) But when I with them, I always laugh and they secretly made me cry all the time.


Because I missed them!




accidentally wearing a baseball jersey




Insidious fever lol






















When they were having fun without me wtf



Photobombing revenge!


Behind the scene





Shopaholic facts


StarWars Fever






Who needs boys if we could live happily? Nah but actually we're just a forever alone gals 





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Well in spite of looking pretty on camera we're just totally ugly:''''D
But of course, there is one person who always stays pencitraan cool and tired of looking at us like kucing garong weird girls




A person who always told us to look normal again lol 






And someone who always took our photo 



The king of forever alone wtf



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and his name is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.




KOKO :"D




I wrote this post because of his birthday and I just thought that I can't believe that we're still in touch until now lol

HAPPY FOREVER 17 KOKO!




Missed you guys!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram