Cafe Pomegranate, Ubud

9:54 PM

On my short holiday in Ubud, I went to Pomegranate with my friend. Pomegranate is a cafe located far from the main street. It's located in Jl. Subak Sok Wayah Ubud, you have to walk really in a long time for reaching this place and I don't know how to get this lol thanks for my friend's GPS. It's not really hard to find this place either, it's just me who do not know how to tell to reach the location lololo










 You can not reach this place with a car, because before you reached this place you'll find an alley which only could reach by motorcycle or walking. But don't worry! while you walk you could see a great scenery-the paddy field and the weather are good because there are a lot of trees so you won't get hot easily. I prefer walking because you have to burn more when you're going to eat lol.












I was going to go inside and I meet this dog, He's so cute I wish I could take it home lol















the ricefields view













The roof












We really enjoyed our lunch in this place, The view is great if you went here at night actually with a candle. But you'll meet mosquito and I hate to gatal-gatal karenanya. For me, this place is really good for relaxing and having a chat with your buddies. I only ordered pizza because i already eat 2 hours ago so we decided only to relax. 













by the way, I'm using wide lens in my camera so it looks wider. But with the quality of the photos are somewhat blurry. 














Ordered Bonita pizza for IDR 58 does not include tax and service. They have wifi in here and the signal is good. I kinda sad with the waitress because we have to wait for the pizza for an hour. They said that the oven was broken but people who should be ordered after I got it first :(


















Anyway, I love to spend my time in here, I feel relaxed!
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram