7 Tori Samurai

10:19 PM

Hey guys!
Today I wanna admit my mistake. I could say that I really love food but sometimes I kinda discriminate food easily. It's happend when I first came to Japan and tried Japanese Ramen (hahahaha actually ramen is from Japan if it's Indonesian ramen I prefer to call it Mie Ayam #peopledoesnocare #okayfine)

MOVING ON

I always picking pork, pork, pork everywhere anywhere everytime everymonth until my face has changed into Jessica Alba eh

Nah not gonna happen if it's happen I might turn into buta man eh
ah whatsoever la
My mistake is that I always thought that pork ramen is the best!
But something made me changed my mind








It was happen when I went to New Ramen store in Sunset Road in front of Pos Indonesia. It's called 7 Tori Samurai and I've never saw the place filled with so many people. No reviews in google so I give it a try.









Yup, when I went here the staff was surprisingly kind and welcoming me in Japanese language. It was such a pleasant atmosphere. When I went here there are something that makes me remember about Japan. Lol I really have no idea why but it smells like Japan (I'm a weirdo, fyi)












We saw the menu first, It's surprisingly expensive for chicken lol (Called it expensive because I live in Indonesia so 60-70 for ramen sure is expensive) But of course it does not too surprisingly expensive because hakata ikkosha and other ramen restaurant also expensive too. You pay more for best quality ramen, right?

OH MY GOD YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT CHICKEN RAMEN WAS SO AMAZING #CAPSLOCKHASBEENBROKEN #CANTBREATH #NEEDINHALER









I ordered Kara Miso Ramen  for IDR 68. I pick level 4 because normal spicy is level 3 even though I don't wanna die. It smells spicy lol (y u don't say) It made my cry a little lol. I waited until it warms a little and it taste shoooooo good. (avoid this if you're weak and still want to live)
This is my first time for using SLR so the photos are out of focus. Guess i'll save my money for buy my own camera soon :D even though it will be long way to save money lol










and next, I tried Torishio Ramen for IDR 65 (of course it does not spicy) it also called chicken salty ramen. They said it was the most favorite ramen so I picked it. What i really like about this ramen is that the chicken was shoooooooooooooooooooooshooooooooooooooooo good. I don't wanna believe that I was eating chicken ramen. OH MY I"M SO SORRY FOR DISCRIMINATE YOU






CHICKEN..













Oh and i'm also ordered Takono kaarage it cost IDR 48. Just like a normal karaage but the octopus made it different











The price that i've been told ya has was not include the tax and service. Sho if you're on tight budget consider the price wisely! Oh and there are kinds of tea for IDR 15 I spend approximately 250 for 2 person. Remember guys NO PORK but STILL GOOD!



7 Tori Samurai
Jl Sunset Road 
Legian, Bali 
Indonesia
Phone                    :  +62 361 847 5933
Facebook



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram