Dapoer Bunda

10:15 PM

I found this place on Instagram and it got so many good reviews from my friends. I took my interest in this place because I was craving Balinese food.
so why we don't get lunch here? need my placing kangkung ASAP





Like what you see, this place is located in Jl. P Natuna, it's near Jl. Diponegoro before the watch store (Toko Puri Jam). This place looks like quiet but actually, it's pretty crowded. Pssst, it's free wifi!

Dapoer Bunda serves kinds of Balinese food such as rujak kuah pindang, tipat plecing, tipat kuah lawar ayam, and soooo much more. Bored with Balinese food? they also have Pork Ribs and Chicken BBQ


The price is also quite cheap to me, the price range starts from IDR 5-40.  I could see teenagers come had lunch in here. Almost of the teenagers ordering pork ribs which it's made me curious






So I had one lol, above are Chicken BBQ for IDR 25 and Pork Ribs for IDR 35. I think the taste is just normal nothing special. But having pork ribs at a cheap price.. why not lol. The price is quite reasonable for me. I'm also ordering es gula for IDR 5. Es gula is like a water blend with sugar syrup with lime and doesn't forget the ice!





And our last meal is plecing kangkung! xD
I really don't know what's kangkung in English, I only know spinach but it's not spinach. But I saw on google it said that Kangkung is Chinese water spinach. Or maybe you know about Kang Kong? lol, I have no idea. I wish I could name it by myself. So this is water spinach with spicy sambal on top, this is my favorite vegetables when I'm still a child. Mom usually made this to me because our family really likes spicy food. But now I think I can't eat spicy food anymore, I really weak at spicy food now and I even crying while eating spicy food lol. 

anyway, got this for IDR 7 hehe and it's really good
I think I should have tried their Balinese food but too bad- I'm already full!






Even though this place didn't use aircon I didn't feel panas at all. I even like to stay in here doing my assignment with my friend. Don't forget to try their Balinese food!

Dapoer Bunda
Jl. Pulau Natuna no 08
Denpasar, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Saturday    :  11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Phone                         :  +62 361 4723 793











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram