Urban Cafe Bali

3:41 PM


Quick Post! Because I'm too lazy to write lol







It was a night with heavy rain and I'm craving a latte, I don't think I could go to Kuta because it's almost late and we afraid that we couldn't find a cafe that still opens the late night. We decided to find a cafe that still in Denpasar.









But we finally find it, we explore Renon and I got this place called Urban Coffee. This cafe was actually near the park so it's easy to find. The place quite cozy and simple without aircon so It might little hot when it's not raining.

The place is quite dark so my photos are not satisfying









They serve a burger, pizza, chips, cake, and many more. They also have a spicy noodle too! I think the price depends on how much chili do you want. Interesting?

I think the food starts from IDR 25-50 and what made me really happy? it already includes tax! So I don't have to pay more hehe. 








Ordering this Vanilla Latte for IDR 30, it was good and you got a biscuit as the snacks! Their latte art also good, they sometimes uploaded it on Instagram. 








So after we confused about what we want to get for the cake, we choose the Strawberry Short Cake for IDR 35. That's pretty normal for a cake and the taste is quite tasty. I had this cake for two-person because I can't eat too many cakes lol. 








And the grilled Chicken Pizza with IDR 38. The dough (bread) was hard but we still could eat it. I think this place is the cheapest pizza that I ever buy. We already full of only eating pizza and a cake. 

Also, don't forget to order Greentea smoothies for IDR 30 green tea lovers!



Did I say that it's a quick post?
Ikkel




Urban Cafe Bali
Jl. Puputan I No. 21 Renon
Denpasar, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Saturday    :  10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                         :  +62 361 905 0404
                                        +62 361 905 0606



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram