Nanny's Pavillon Beachwalk

11:34 PM

It's been like forever!
i haven't updated anything on March and suddenly it's April. I thought that I'm really busy but actually it's just me that couldn't handle business like a boss lol. But of course i don't forget my lunch.






Finally after being curious with what's inside Nanny's Pavilion now I could stop by and having lunch in here. I love their view, it's beautiful. The waiter and waitress wearing a cute outfit also they're quite friendly to the customer.







This place is suit for someone who wanted for hangout, especially the girls. Because this place is so...  instagramable lol. There are so many people come to have fun in here. Nanny's also opening in Surabaya but I think this place is the best. 

Oh and also, this place is quite relaxing. I could sit alone in here reading a book while eating my food or drinking tea. Their wifi isn't worked well but i hope they already fix it.









Their menu are really fancy, They telling a story about a nanny but i didn't read it much because it's too long and I don't really like reading a book lol coldsweats01











They have waffle, pancake, pasta, salad, and another western menu which i don't know what is it. The price starts from approximately IDR 30-130 for the food. But you should think about their 15% tax and services. You don't wanna date with a girl and ended being a dishwasher right? #dreamjob










I'm ordering Blueberry cheese roll for IDR40, it was a pancake roll which it's contains cream cheese in the inside and topped with one scoop of vanilla ice cream and blueberry sauce. The pancake was soft and fluffy but the cream was too creamy and sweet so i don't really like it. But i think it's okay if you eat slowly so you don't feel too much.






Sams portabello salad for IDR 29
Nothing is special, just a salad and it has no meat but one piece of mushroom with cheese on top.





Actually i forgot if this Uncle bob's Cappucinno or Wakeup Mooda albert but both of them cost IDR 32 and the coffee was so-so

By the way cocktail in here means a drinks with fruit, i thought it's a real cocktail :p







The food that I ordered are just normal but last time I ordered their spaghetti (but i forgot what spaghetti it is maybe aglio olio)

The place are also available for people who smoke, they have outside seats for someone who still wants to sunbathing while eating also. I'd rather eat inside with the aircon lol

have a good sunbathing!
ikkeru


Nanny's Pavillon Beachwalk
Jl. Pantai Kuta, Beachwalk lantai 1
Kuta, Bali 80361 
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 846 56 29

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram