Warung Stasiun, Sundanese Food

1:02 AM

While you're going to Bali for a vacation you'll need a transportation, so you could using get-lost-in-bali hastag. But if you don't need a transport that will means that you're a lazy traveler and prefer to stay in the hotel room like me lol



You'll find mini bus, bus, taxi, and car or motorcycle rental in here. But you won't see MRT or train in here (we does not have MRT in Indonesisa but Jakarta will have it soon) otherwise you'll find a train in Bali lol. The train was located in Jimbaran.




This place is looks like a real carriage in the front. It's kinda unique because They are no train in Bali so it looks like we're inside the train.








But sadly, when you're inside you only find only tables and chairs. I thought it might looks like a luxury train but it just looks like a normal dining in a small but long room.

I think the best time to go to this place is when the sun are still awaken because you could take a photos inside while your friends took in the outside (i know this is nggak penting but whateverlah lol)





Gurame Acar Kuning IDR 80

So this is our main dish, we're ordering gurame (i think it's like a carp). I like gurame, it has a appetizing taste of meat and less spine. I don't really know about acar kuning but their gurame acar kuning is good. 



Koloke / Ayam Tepung Asam Manis IDR 60

We're ordering koloke, koloke's is kinda like karaage but filled with sour and sweet sauce. Their koloke is good just like a normal koloke used to be lol.





I also ordered Spaghetti for IDR 60 but not so recommended and Nasi Bakar for IDR 20. I really loveeee their nasi bakar. I think this place is kinda pricey for Indonesian food. Does not have a good impression except their nasi bakar. 




When you're going to eat in this place don't forget with 10% Tax and 5% services, I paid IDR 346.5 for all of the food and drinks and I'm with 3 person. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram