Sushimi

11:46 AM



Lately, My friends are coming to Bali and asking to meet. I'm really happy about this because i really want to going out somewhere but there are no one to accompany me because we're too busy :( 

I've been searching about good food in Seminyak and finally I found sushimi! I saw so many good reviews about this place and i really want to eat sushi that night



The place was kinda small, located near fave hotel seminyak which it's not too hard to find this store

I went here on saturday so it's not too crowdead (it's usually crowdead on friday because they have a promo on friday night) 
I don't went there on friday so it's still have a space for me. 
by the way i went here by car and it's really hard to parking near here and after I found a parking area you have to pay IDR 20 lol and it's not a vallet. Seminyak is so damn expensive for the parking area




Yup and the reason why i went to this place is because that they have a conveyor belt sushi (is that the real name lol) 
we're ordering many nameless sushi lol i don't know what sushi is but lemme give you the price from their own plate:
yellow cost for IDR 15, Gray cost for IDR 20, blue cost for IDR 25, red cost for IDR 30, purple cost foe IDR 35, and black cost for IDR 40
we spend approximately IDR 200 for two person

bytheway they have brown rice for sushi! i'm afraid to try it so i don't try it lol. 





Anyway so happy to meet many friends this month which made me homesick. Lately i never got homesick anymore because I could adaptating with Bali after one and half year but I think I should going back to Surabaya for one month and meeting all of my friends :(


it's been 3 years in Bali btw, i have changed so much!
ikkeru








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram