addicted with La Reia Cake & Co 's mille creepes!

4:11 AM

I always wanting to see new cafes when I came back to Surabaya. There are so many cafes which made my friends confused to pick me one lol. But because I really curious with La Reia cakes that I saw in Mall, I decided to go here with my cousin. 




I think almost all teenage in Surabaya knows about LaReia Cake. This famous cake shop started their business in Online shop at first and now they have their own store in Ciputra World Mall Surabaya.






What I really adore in this shop is their interior, which it's pretty simple but classy. This place is for lady-time because of the great atmosphere, classy interior and also CAKES! They really know how to treat the lady very well. I was served really well like a lady (?) hahaha even though i didn't look like a lady








My cousin ordered Eggs Norwegian for IDR 80, and the taste just like a normal egg benedict
I also think that the price is really expensive for the normal taste which i'm not really interested with their food. 







But don't worry folks, their millecrepes are totally great! I was confused at first to pick which millecrepes are good and the waitress said that I should pick red velvet. I was interested with greentea though but I think it's not too good for being obsessed with greentea too much :P
I also ordered Baileys Coffee millecrepes for IDR 36 but i strongly recommend you for choosing the red velvet.

This red velvet cost IDR 42







For the drink, I'm ordering Vanilla latte for IDR 34 and Espresso for IDR 48. Don't forget about their 5.5% service and 10% tax. Their services was enough for me so I don't feel really bad about this place.

I think i should back to eat their millecrepes again soon!
ikkel


La Reia Cake & Co
Lt. 3 Ciputra World, Jalan Mayjen Sungkono No.77 Dukuh Pakis
Surabaya, Jawa Timur 
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 812 1994 7881
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Website

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram