warung Pepe

11:00 PM

So it happens that last night I went to Pepe and I just forgot that i have LOTS of Pepe's photos but forgot to blog about it. That is why now I have to blog about it since Pepe has been quite popular in Bali. Especially with the youth and sadly, it's not me. I just stayin at home having an expectation to do my assignment. But in reality I only streaming Net concert and thinking about write this post. HAHAHAHAH

So while i'm waiting for Demi to shine, let's back to Pepe's things





Everytime I went here, it's always crowded with the Balinese famous teenager (wtf is that lol) and The Bules. They were having fun with their couples or their friends. Why this place always crowdead? From my point of view, #mongpo this-seems -like-indoor-but-outdoor-place is decorated with a wooden thingy furniture made this place looks cool for the youth.





Ordering pizza Bacon Pesto for IDR 45, it was good but cannot defeat my Carbonara pizza. The bacon are also in a perfectly taste. But sadly, I ever ordered a Pizza Bacon (i forgot the name, it should be contain beef bacon but I change it to Pork bacon) and the Bacon was totally gross. The taste was kinda awful, that's the first time i hate bacon lol.

Anyway I think i'm afraid of ordering bacon again so I keep ordering carbonara lol






And this my favorite pizza, lemme introduce you with pizza Carbonara cost IDR 50
Sorry about the bad look, I'm not a professional photographer at all and I always took my photos with my Iphone5 not SLR thing. At least it still looks good :D








Maybe all I know about this place was about the pizza. But actually they also have burger, salad, coffee, spaghetti, and psst they also serves Indonesian food!

Oh and bytheway my bro ordering a salad and the taste is just like a normal salad but with tomato and mayo sauce. The price are so cheap in here, but don't forget the TAX!






I think I just missed Demi, gotta back watching her!
Ikkeru



Warung Pepe
Jl. Dewi Sri 88x
Kuta, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  12:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 882 8899




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram