Warung abnormal

8:38 AM

Hi guys! So I just giving you another review about a little cafe for you who does not know what will you do on saturday night. This place located in Jl.Waturenggong No. 25B, Sanglah. It was always crowded everytime I went there. This place has no parking lot for car, because of the limited lot. So we have to walk to go here (they have a lot for motorcycle)





Their favorite menu are called ropan which I assume it's from "ROti PANggang" so it's called baked toast? or just a toast in english? Their toast started from IDR 6-22 with additional ice cream for IDR 3-8




So I ordered Ropan Kitkat Milo IDR 17 and Ropan Kitkat Greentea for IDR 22 plus additional IDR 5 greentea icecream for each toast. I don't really like sweet so I think I could not give you a good review. But overall their toast are good, I should have put 3 scoops of ice cream on top because I want more. Of course they have Ropan Chili cheese dog or any toast that does not sweet for you who does not like sweets. But I think I prefer sweet toast so I still ordering the sweet one hehe. #Stubbornme 


This place opens from 06.00 P.M - 11.00 P.M, you won't find them on morning! 
If you does not like toast, they have Rice menu, Indomie, and also snacks! The price starts from IDR 10-18. Not too expensive eh?





By the way I ordered pecel because it looks good, it's located beside warung abnormal, bought so many things for the meat and it cost IDR 22
































Happy dinner everyone!
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram