Random

11:52 PM

Hi!

I have been away for so long i think! It just that i'm currently on a strict diet and it implies on my health

I got so weak and i just got gastritis yesterday :( it hurts so badly really really bad
Also today i feeel numb and i got fever

I don't know how to get rid from my strict diet because i can't stop obssesed of losing weight. I lost weight but of course because of my false diet i gained weight again

 I got a womenly sickness lol wanting to be skinny 

Maybe people will said that i'm stupid but i feels like i don't care because in the end people will saying that the skinny one is beautiful and the fat one is jelek (my opinion)

I feel happy that still have a good life and still have a body that still works good for me but social life is so hurtful
I can't stop thinking that i'm so fat and short so people don't wanna to talk with me

Maybe i'm moving on but sometimes it really is stressful 

Now i have to change my unhealthy diet and trying my old diet: eating more vegetables, be strict on calories, and exercise (i'm so lazy so sometimes i just do 7 min workout lol but usually i run)




By the way, i bought lorenz chipsletten for IDR14 but i don't really like it
I think i prefer grain waves and pringles
Sour cream and original is my favorite flavor on chips!

Catch ya later
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram