Mie Kober Bali

5:31 PM

Hi!

Actually this place is not really new for Balinese people but I finally went to this place!
This place is really crowdead everyday which made me exhausted from waiting lol 

Why this place always crowded everyday? Well I think the reason is that Indonesian people craving spicy food. Not just spicy food but the most spiciest of spicy foods. I used to be like that but I think i prefer to eat just a normal spicy food, because too spicy made the food taste bitter. Well what I like is the balance of the taste *food-commentator-mode: on*

For you who took interest in this place could come to Jl. Bedugul No.37 Denpasar. This place is near from UNDIKNAS ( Universitas Pendidikan Nasional)






Before I went in, I really confused about why people waiting in the outside. But then i realized that this place using reservation system that is you have to order and pay first in the outside and then you could went in to wait for the food






They have two kinds of noodles: Mie setan and Mie Iblis. 
I prefer to order Mie Iblis than Mie Setan because Mie setan consist of too much chilies.

Mi Setan:
Lv1 : 12  chilies
Lv2 : 25  chilies
Lv3 : 35  chilies
Lv4 : 45  chilies
Lv5 : 60  chilies

Mi Iblis
S    :   5 chilies
M   : 10 chilies
L    : 15 chilies

I tried Mi setan back at home where my cousin brought it, I don't know what lv it is but it's really is too bitter and spicy so I don't like it. My cousin said it's good if it's still hot but I don't care I don't wanna ended up diarrhea la






Mi Iblis M, this one is not too spicy for me (I like spicy but not too extreme) and I could taste the sweet soy sauce in the noodles. But even though it does not taste too spicy, my friend who could not taste too spicy said that this is too much for her. 

by the way, it only cost IDR 10! cheap not?





Sio May for IDR 9
It just taste like a usual sio may, the price also normal for me 







Es Pocong! for IDR 9.5! 
I have no idea why the name is pocong hahahahah
Pocong is one of the name for Indonesian ghost

I think because Setan = ghost, devil 
so this is the favorite place for the ghost :P






Overall, i really like this place when i crave spicy food. I have to wait the food for approximately 20 minutes because it's too crowded so I'm not recommend you to eat here wen you're frickin starving.
Don't order too spicy! If you don't want to get diarrhea lol
The drinks is sweet but it does not guarantee you from spiciness. 
But If you're on a truth or dare games with your friends, just come and I dare you to try the spiciest without gettin diarrhea lol


Catch ya later!
ikkeru










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram