swimming or drowning?

10:29 PM

Still in Sheraton Yogyakarta, I only have one day to stay at the hotel. Man, I just got tired of my life, and I think the very important things to do is just for resetting the time and made our brain to be new again. #idkwhatiwassaying 








This is what's it looks like in the balcony, I was on the sixth floor, the view on the first floor are good also with pond. It was such a great view, I took so many photos but ended up uploading one photo and the other photos would be in my recycle bin. 







Having breakfast at 08:00 AM. So happy to get breakfast in the morning, I ATE them ALL. It was really embarrassing but at least no one look at me la coldsweats01

Sheraton provides so many typical foods at breakfast. They serve sushi, Indonesian traditional food, American breakfast, Indian curry, and many else. 







This one is Yogyakarta's traditional food called gudeg. The taste was kinda funny and sweet but I love it. Psst, lemme give you some secret about my favorite food. It's porridge and soto! I'm eating soto but for the rice, I change it with bubur and it's tastes awesome. It has been my favorite food since i was in high school

After eating too much, my tummy feels hurt and made me sleepy so I ended rest a bit 
When I was sleeping, I had a nightmare about too much eating, so I woke up, doing warm-up, then going to swim.






The most interesting thing that I've ever seen is that Sheraton has 2 kinds of pool: indoor and outdoor.

Of course, since I never been stay in a hotel before I'm a bit happy to see 2 kinds of pool in one place. But even though they had 2 swimming pools or even 4. I have to admit that...



I









Can't















Swim...

But I can walk in the pool! Isn't that great? gawk









Look! I even took a photos while i'm still in the pool! lol
The outdoor pool was really silent and can't see another people in here, only. HELLOO DID I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LIVES HERE?

I guess other people were busy doing their business job or resting in their room while me, doing something awkward: Walking in the pool, studying for being a ninja ha? 

Anyway, this is one day without doing something. It was really boring eh?











Bytheway I'm in love with Sheraton's kimono. I wonder where I could buy typical kimono like this?









Have a good day!
ikkeruhappy02

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram