Angelique Shiraki

10:07 AM

GOOD MORNING!

today is really really hot I cannot stand it anymore! I thought that Surabaya is the most-hottest-placest-intheworldest-everythingwithest

BUT it all same! here in Indonesia located exactly in Denpasar WAS TOTALLY HOT AND I'M FREAKING CRAZY AND MELTED

I don't know how to get rid of it
ice bucket challenge? but i'm too lazy to make or buying so much ice








that moment when you're going out in the afternoon and your keringat lengket-lengket gitu
feels like ew, i should bring my bathroom beside me
i'm thinking about wearing bikini all the way, but I don't wanna get famous too soon and people might change my name to ikkeru bikini or bikini ikkeru

then their child will yelling at me saying "MOM THAT'S BIKINI MOM BIKINI"

anyway, i'm thinking about going to cafe with friend since it's been a long time for not going anywhere
and need a better Air Conditioner








I found this place from instagram and I thought that this place looks cool, so I decided to go here. The location was not too far from my house. Bali usually only had a great place to hang out near Kuta or Seminyak. It is rare to find a good place in Denpasar


This place is cozy, and I only found Japanese people in here. But maybe it's because i went here in the afternoon so other Indonesian still busy while i'm just sitting enak-enak like a boss lol








The sweets looks sooooo cute, but i cannot took cute picture soo...
i don't think i should be happy nor proud seeing this picture gawk





I wonder what should i do with this picture so i ended up upload this picture without knowing why wobbly

Angelique Shiraki is owned by Japanese Chef named Shiraki that already has a shop in Los Angeles and Jakarta. Maybe i'm blabbing too much, I don't even met Shiraki yet lol.

and the menu in Shiraki is using english and japanese language, but i forgot does it using Indonesian







The cake bar, there're soooo many cakes that i wanna order. But i don't wanna end up crying looking at my tummy
every cakes in here really looks cuuuteeeeesad

They're also have a lunch menu such as omurice and anything else but I forgot to took a photos of the menu
But they took the price started from IDR 30-60 i guess, I hope i'm not wrong!





My friend ordering Strawberry Mousse for IDR 30
It was taste better than mine, i guess i'm really bad for choosing something coldsweats01
They really made the cake looks interesting and fresh and it made my eyes looks fresh toonotes







Strawberry short slice IDR 30, of course if you dislike strawberry so much you could choose any cake you want. They had so many varieties!

The cake started from IDR 20-35





And for the drink, we ordered smoothie for IDR 32
What i really like with this place is because the cake and the drink that taste reeaaaallyyy good
I don't really like sweets, so this place is really the right place for me to hangout because the food and the drink did not taste too sweet *happy*
and the other reason why i love being in here is because all of the payment has no tax *super happy*
Of course not because of the tax lol, actually the people in here was so friendly, even the customer also friendly!
But i cannot connect to the wifi, so i think it's best for hanging out with friends only

I might recommend this place for you that does not like sweets and wanted to hang out with friendshappy02



Have a good lunchheart04
ikkeru




Angelique Shiraki French Pastry
Jl. Veteran No 11A
Denpasar, Bali Indonesia
Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Phone        : +62 361 - 226479
Facebook  : Angelique Shiraki

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram