Alleway cafe

12:59 AM

It's been a long time for having a free time, I already passed the exam week and I just too lazy to attend classes~
This is soooo unfair, class should be dismissed after exam week, at least 1 month week.

Anyway, if you're asking about my exam. It went well... Maybe...







For celebrating the end of exam week, my friends asking for having a dinner. Me, who haven't going anywhere yet really excited with this.

I haven't eating something good before and i've been eating too much tempeh lately. #kehidupananakkost
There are few of good cafe in Denpasar, the most interesting cafe is located in Seminyak
of course good place needs higher budget

We, as 'anak kost Indonesia' needed something cheap but cozy and nice to hanging out

After a long time thinking about good place, we decided to go to Alleway Cafe








"alleyway cafe?" i remember how i used to think about this place before i saw it.
This place was located in Jl. Merdeka, near renon. This place was cozy and many students usually hang out in this place

They had wifi in here, and the students usually doing their assignment or their 'little' meeting








I like this place, it's simple and not too noisy. (but we're too noisy especially ME)
I always thought that maybe some people wanted to take me down but in the end i cannot shut up lol
They serves cafe's dishes such as nibbles, salads, sandwiches, and chips. They serves many kinds of drinks like coffee, tea, smoothies, mocktails, etc. But we only ordering foods and strawberry tea.









Grilled Chicken Salad with Cucumber, Onion, Parmesan, Mayonnaise, Mixed Lettuce, Tomato, Grilled Toast, and Honey-mustard dressing.

I love salad but i'm not a fetish. I can't eat salad without mayonnaise, But of course i won't ordering salad with no mayo in the explanation because it's just too rude to change the real taste. Salad was cost IDR 30




v


Schnitzel and Chips IDR 35
I love the gravy and it taste like steak. The chicken was good and moist. I prefer this food rather than Chicken Parma.







Ordering Chicken Parma for IDR 40
I always taste parmigiana like pizza, but i think it's because i don't have a great tongue to taste specifically lol
The food was same like chicken schnitzel but there are smoked beef and mozzarella inside the Napoli sauce it was garnished with wedges and salad biar cantek








Fruit salad for IDR 25!
I usually doing a fruit diet at night, but never ever effected to me
At least my weight has not gained yet so it did not make me worried. (but because i look fat i'm still worried) #galau #akurapopo

The fruit is seasonal mixed fruit so the fruit might be different from what i ordered
the sauce was made with vanilla-infused yogurt
i don't know what cal it is since it was made by yogurt, just be careful for eating too much!







Overall, the place was cozy and the price was not really high The drink started from IDR 15-30 and food started from IDR 20 to 45 no taxes and service included!

Happy hangout guys!
ikkeru



The Alleyway Cafe
Jl. Merdeka No.10 Renon
Denpasar, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Saturday   :  10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sunday                  :  4:00 PM  - 11:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 899 2816 395 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram