What I did in Yogyakarta

6:00 PM

I'm Indonesian, born in Surabaya and currently living in Bali for almost 2 years has been traveling overseas but never went to another city yet. For me it's really embarrassing because maybe somebody will talk to me "hey, how good is Indonesia?" and maybe I will say "I'm not living in Indonesia but Bali instead" #digebukinorangindo #ngomongapasihkel

last week or last last last week I got a chance to visit Yogyakarta for some business, but it did not go well  think
I already went to Yogyakarta approximately 4 years ago. I haven't gone somewhere special yet so I don't know how to describe
but if it's about Yogyakarta, The most important thing to visit is Candi Prambanan and Candi Borobudur. Both of them are famous and the tourist spends the time to visit this temple.






I'm a heavy eater, I bought roasted chicken for my flight in the morning. It cost approximately IDR 40, it tastes good and the same as the picture. You should eat it while it's still warm^^ 



After I arrived in Yogyakarta, I feel really happy! you could hear traditional music in the airport. The feelings that I got that day were the same when I have arrived in Bali. Everything about culture really amuses me the most







Without re-makeup things,  I went to Candi Prambanan, I bought a ticket plan that goes to Ratu Boko. They had a minibus that goes Prambanan-Ratu Boko every 5 minutes. But because it's on Friday, I only went to Ratu Boko for only thirty minutes. I'm afraid I'll be late and the bus will stop due to "Shalat Jumat" 











But I really love to stay in Ratu Boko, the place was under constructed but you could sit in the park and seeing the city from above 










After thirty minutes, I went back to Candi Prambanan and took photos in really such a short minute. Sedih ya  despair

This is my first time visiting Candi Prambanan, it was hotttttttttttt panas sekali
You should bring or rent umbrella when you're going to temple if you don't want to get your skin tanning burning









Candi Prambanan has a Hindu temple. I could saw the Trimurti Statue: Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.
Of course, there is another statue that you could see in another area. If you watch it carefully the statue that is on the wall also had a story. (I can't tell what's the story, but I think it was from Mahabarata I HOPE I'm not wrong because of I really curious about it)
 The temple was really big. This made me remember what I learn when I'm still in Elementary school when my teacher taught me about history of Prambanan.
Actually, I forgot what they already taught to me happy01
But I really love to hear what he said to me, and I always wondered how beautiful the temple is 
I wonder how the people in the past making a temple with so many details on it









There's another picture of Borobudur but I don't want you to read my blog too long. It might be you that becomes bored with my photos everywhere delicious
Let me take a quick shower and spend my time outside
It's been a long time not having a Saturday night~

Anyhow, Have a good weekend!
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram