Another one day in yogyakarta, did I miss something?

12:58 AM

This was the post when I was in Yogyakarta, I forgot it's still on my draft and I thought it's already scheduled and posted a long time ago. 
Well, there's no word about late in here, so let me posted it for you! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No no, it's not because I was too lazy for writing a new post no it just your imagination, I've never written about that. Well... Just a little 


Emojis @HowToUseEmojis



Morning

I never thought that a holiday in Yogyakarta was too short! I'm so sad! I'm a bit nostalgic with this place, 3-4 years ago I'm still young and still cheering happily with my friends

But that does not mean I'm a 60-years-old woman in the chair, I'm still young though, but not the as same as I was in 4 years ago. This time I was full in fail make up, but no friends are staying beside me
Does it mean that the more you're getting old, I will do what I want alone? does it mean that when you're getting old you have no time with friends?
I don't wanna be the most boring girl without friends! At least it would be greater if I called the most boring girl without friends.






Eniwei, After yesterday I went to Prambanan I want to visited Borobudur. Last time I went here, it's still on construction. But now, everything has changed like Taylor Swift song's








What did I do after Borobudur? I had Lunch scissors





Lunch








I had lunch at House of Balcony, located in Ambarukmo Plaza Mall. The place was quite wide and nice. Like its name, we had lunch in the balcony where you could see the view of Yogyakarta's city. You could look at the Ambarukmo hotel in front of you. In this place, they serve many kinds of food such as Italian food, western, even Traditional food. 

I ordered  Ordered Aus Beef Ribeye and Norwegian Salmon. The taste was just like a normal steak, maybe the taste would be different if it's not well done. The Norwegian Salmon has a great taste
Don't you know, the most delicious food I ever had is "nasi goreng ikan asin" I even forgot to take the picture because I already ate it lol. I could give you the picture of its plate if you satisfiedhappy02
The price started at approximately IDR 25-200. The steak was around IDR 80-200.

If I were you, I would like to buy nasi goreng ikan asin in here every time I went to Yogyakartaconfident




Afternoon








Heading to Ambarukmo hotel for a little business, I always took the picture of me in the mirror for comparing my body to every girl. I know it's a bit awkward for you, but I've never felt great if I did not look skinny. Let me tell you about this later, I might write it longer someday, I betcha you will be bored with my post lololo

Comparing from what I feel last year, I think I've been okay and I wish I won't be like that anymore.



Dinner






It's at 8 o'clock and I'm so FUNGRY. 

Spending my dinner at The waroeng of Raminten, it's a famous Indonesian food that located in Jl. Kaliurang Yogyakarta. The place was really big and the furniture here was fun. I didn't take photos because I was quite tired and it was really dark, my phone can't survive in the dark but it can survive in my heart #oposeh #gagalflirting bleah

House of Raminten serves nasi kucing, nasi liwet and more Indonesian food that you could choose freely. I ordered ayam goreng and capcay, It was good la. If you asked about the price, it started from IDR 10-35. But the service was kinda slow. I think this place is great for you that loves to hang out with friends. You could have a chat and ordering Yogyakarta's traditional drinks in here.







Night








“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”  ― Taylor Swift

I missed so many things in Yogyakarta. It was different from what I feel 4 years ago, and now I was here again without my friends. The time has passed really quickly without asking me did I want to call it a day?
I never thought that next month will be December and the year would change into the new year.

I don't know why I thought about this, I was kinda tired and tried to have a sleep...

Before I was going to sleep, I keep asking myself, did I change yet? did I still me one year ago? Did I change to be a better person?



Before I know what's the answer is, I overslept and the dream won't answer what I ask before.

My thoughts will not end, as long as I life
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram