Welcome, osaka!

2:30 PM

Who doesn't like japan?

I love japan since I was child especially Doraemon that will be my next husband 

seriously, I never tell this to people so you just got lucky

bydewey,
I am in JAPAN nao, Osaka exactly
I can't believe it my dreams come true *sobbing*


Get ready for Japan and meet DORAEMON 


Since this is my first time going to Japan, I seriously don't know what to do in Osaka. (Except Doraemon, but sadly I didn't see Doraemon on the street today)

What do you expect? Everything is in Japanese and almost every people I ask can not speak English :(
 so I just snapping some random photos and search ramen. By the way, I couldn't find dorayaki and it made me sad *sobbing more*

wtf enough with sobbing



Welcome to Namba!

I always thought that namba is Shiho Nanba lol the singer that I adore since I saw fairy tale's ending.

This Is namba district





















This is Shiho Nanba

so I got it memorized wtf

Seriously I thought Osaka is Osaka with no district (wtf I said) now I'm really stupid that I didn't take geography lesson. For guys who don't take geography lessons, namba is a district of Osaka (not district in the hunger games trilogy wtf) and regarded as the center of the south area in Osaka. 

And I am happy to see glico man here! It's around in the dotonburi canal❤


I thought the city isn't really crowded but I was wrong. Osaka is full of food and I am so happy to eattttt

No wonder I just lost my weight because of this so i am ready!


It looks like on the television! Lol, I am so amazed that finally, I went to a place that I really want to visit. I am feeling starstruck.. With japan


Now let me walk around and see what's happening in here and let me sleep awhile. I got a little jet lag lol



Happy Friday guys xx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram