Fushimi-inari shrine for today!

2:01 PM

I was having fun in Kyoto too much! the temple, food ( usually onigiri lol MURAH! )

So because this is my first time going to japan without knowing any information. I didn't know where i should go.

But luckily, the concierge just gave me an information that there will be a festival on the 16th of july.


So what should i do to kill the time? Let's go to the shrine!


Today i'm going to Fushimi Inari Shrine that is located in southern Kyoto. Located exactly outside JR Inari Station, It's the second station from Kyoto Station along JR Nara Line. 

IT LOOKS LIKE A SHRINE! but it is a shrine lol



The main gate that looks really really... real..
but it is real :|


I KNOW that this shrine is really cool but the first thing i could see is..



this..










ICE THAT LOOKS SO COLD ON THAT HOT WEATHER...

 #CAPSLOCKWAR





So this will be my first experience for exploring the shrine, 楽しい ( ̄3 ̄)


The foxes in here are thought to be Inari's messeger, i always see the fox statues almost in everywhere.



It is really famous for the thousand of vermilion tori gates. which its make straddle a network of trails that lead into the wooded forest of the sacred mount inari. 



I kinda excited to see how to wash out hand and drinks the water. you should try it! 
I think somebody could explain me what's that name since i can't read kanji ( only understand watashi and nani's kanji yes it's useless )


My first impression about this shrine: Looks like real! lol
I thought it would be different in manga but i think it's same :D




Shop that i'm so afraid to see expensive things in there lol i'm such a pennyless traveler









The trails :3





What I did in the shrine? just buying snacks, took a lot of photos, and bought a charm :D

Here's the list of charms if you want so see it! btw, i bought academic accimplishment charm because i am stupid or too lazy to study lol



Let's explore this shrine! we have no time for sit!



For first i feel happy




looks awesome!
So when you're going to visit this shrine you need so much water and onigiri for me! lol
It's really really far ( for me the pennyless traveler lol i even got nickname! )
and don't worry there are vending machine in Japan even in this shrine!



I always said sugoii sugoiii and i think people would said wtf is this woman lol
at least i didn't get deported :P




I just met this shop and i just remembered chibi maruko chan that I always seen on tv when i was child lol


After we walk about 35 minute i finally reach the yotsusuji intersection. Ex-haus-ted
i wonder i could lose my weight if going to this place everyday :|



OH LOOK! is that Kyoto?




lunch of the day, onigiri as always cheap (・ω・)ノ
Ilove japanese onigiri so much and I know i'm gonna crying when i got back to Indonesia :((((

the weather is really hot and i think taking a bath is the best thing to do, KAERU!
Let's go back to hotel




So for a long long long hours i got bored
WTF WHERE I AM #CAPSLOCKWAR

I even though i got kidnapped because i'm a bad girl wtf
but i think i didn't do anything bad this time (read again THIS TIME) wtf

For a long long way to walk i finally look something blue and oh my shit i finally get the exit!!

NO SHIT YOU'RE NOT you still have a long long long way to go home!
now i know i am a bad girl lol

and finally i got lost (seriously where's this shrine's exit?)
Hence i met someone

i said tofukuji no exit to doko desu ka? (said it really confident) i know i know my sentence is just a shit without thinking lol
well he only said tofukuji tofukuji

okay tofukuji bye!

I think he laughed at me about my sentence (shit we should not feel embarrassed this time)



Ice cream for the day :3
Where we should go next?








































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram