Let's travel to kyoto❤

11:05 AM

Yay kyoto! Way to go


But i still want spend my day in osaka
I even didn't see ramen museum or even the castle. Bummer :(

Anyway, i can't wait for gion matsuuri in kyoto! It looks like i will have a manga experience wtf what i say


So it's kinda scary for traveling in japan without know anything. So we browse everything about train lol ( i am scared to read kanji ) but it's no problem, because there always an officer that help us. Japan is full with nice people!


I don't know how to say this, but i love japanese train❤


Yay kyoto kyoto 



I love japan!


Even the view doesn't make me bored i enjoyed every view and somehow i kinda missed bali 


I always want to snap myself at train so i did this wtf

I really forgot how much time it takes from osaka to tokyo but maybe 3 hours? I just forgot that sorry :(

And i already arrived! Yay i can't wait to see matsuuri❤


Am so inlove with train today


And because it's holiday i think people have their own way to spend the time

And i used my own way to spend my holiday too!


Happy holiday everybody❤














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram