Let's find glico man

11:00 PM

Happy Saturday people


As you know I always see japan in manga and tv, and glico man is the one that makes me curious. I wonder where is this glico man and how to see him

So today, I suggested my cousin search Mr glico. 


I wonder where it is, Osaka is really huge

So I walk and walk and hoping maybe there are a Japanese people wants to adopt me wtf


I am sick with Osaka, it has so... Many.., Food..,

And it all looks delicious
Even though I lose my weight... Yes... Even though...

Well never mind, let's find Mr glico


Like I said (or not), Osaka is really really crowded especially on Saturday night which makes me love Osaka more and more but actually the food first lol


And this is me starving and decided to search Mr glico with GPS

And I realized...




it is a useless thing to do...

Lol, stupid!


And this is takoyaki that I thought it was cheap and my stomach won't stop grumbling

I can't believe it I could eat takoyaki anywhere, every day! *starstruck mode on* *sniffing the takoyaki*

Ahem I still have to search Mr glico

Okay after I finished this first :D


After food now souvenirs. Then what else?

I guess I should be careful with japan because my money always mumbling to buy something


And finally the glico man! I found it near dotonbori, and I guess this is a place where people meet. Because I see so many people act like waiting for someone or just like me pretending to wait for someone like a cool girl but I am forever alone HAHA snap!


So I can't believe it! Glico man is standing beside me!! Dreamers do exist❤

Happy satnight everybody!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram