Yasaka Shrine

10:53 PM

こんばんわ m(_ _)m


Today, i went to Yasaka Shrine that held festival before the day of Gion Matsuri (・ω・)ノ

Nee, thanks for my smartphone that really smart than me. I finally found the place without lost wtf



See? I found the place without getting lost wtf




The street were closed so no bus even car in here
So many pedestrian

It feels like Nyepi in Bali but still found people in here lol


I went straight to the road and i found the Yasaka Shrine! Easy! 


I didn't uploaded the main gate of Yasaka Shrine since it's really blururu So this is what's inside the Yasaka Shrine

Yasaka Shrine or Gion Shrine is one of the most famous Shrines in Kyoto that founded over 1350 years ago, it's located in Gion District (where we will see the Gion matsuri tomorrow!) and Higashiyama District.




In a crowd of manymany peoples 







Looks like in manga lol
So many fooooooooooooood which it's make me hungry
Yakisoba, takoyaki, Ice, Sausage, Chicken wtf chicken what, and manymany food that i dpn't know the taste
And many girls looking pretty with their yukata
I wonder where i could find cheap yukata in here








So this is how the sausage looks like where EVERYBODY know how it's like wtf

I bought yakisoba for 300 yen! and takoyaki for 500 yen ( • ̀ω•́ )





The place where people usualy buy the charm or we can say omamori
I think Kyoto's Omamori is really famous :D






The night has come and the lanterns glowing, illuminated the shrine beautifully 








And that's me appearing to make the lanterns looks fugly wtf









And our last destination is the ice! you know la this is the most important things on summer
ε=┌( ≧▽)┘ ε=┌( ≧▽)┘







So many choices and cost 300 yen for that (゜。゜)






And finally back to the hotel, which it's still crowded outside the Shrine
There're so much things that i haven't see yet but i think i'm enough with too much people today
I bought many food and don't know how to do in Tokyo (╥﹏╥)





That is how i spend my time in Japan today (●´∀`●)
Next time i should wear yukata an bring a lot of money in here!
Japan has so many place and things to buy and i have no money to do that things ((´д`))
Actually, we could see any event (forgot the event, i think something about flute music and dance) in the shrine but because there are so many people that want to see I can't see anything (because i'm so short by the way thank you) So make sure you're standing in the front if you want to see the event

Have a good night!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram