Good morning, osaka

3:47 PM

Ohayō!


Still in osaka which it's amazingly still crowded 


I am still in japan woohoo!


It looks like on tv wtf

I wonder i could speak japanese so i could flirting with other boys lol 

It's only 3 days and i meet so many people that really nice to me! I admit this has been my best holiday ever

Some of you may be curious about what i eat in japan

You know japan is really expensive and i can't buy freely (if i don't want to be homeless on my holiday) so i must think about it

But finally i found something brilliant to eat

Yes onigiri! I lav it so muccch
Especially the mayo one (lol i only read mayo just stoopid)

It's approximately 100-150 yen. Cheap and tasty❤ fav la

I hope i didn't buy something weird
Or maybe  people that know kanji could tell me what onigiri is that

And maybe i could be bored with onigiri so i have another option


Ramen cup! I forgot how much is it but i think it's only cost 300 yen

And there's so much food in supermarket. Really happy 

Of course i did not only eat that food, i randomly went to some place and i found


Ramen :9 in a ramen place like restaurant!
Lol i think i just in love with ramen since at first



I choose gyōza for only 300 yen!

So what're you doing in monday? Hv your breakfast in your way!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram