Dunia Fantasi Jakarta

11:21 PM

going to theme park is the best way for my exam tomorrow

actually i forgot that i will get my exam
and i'm not studying for 2 weeks yaaaay













Screwed












anyway dunia fantasi or dufan is the biggest theme park that i know in Indonesia, but maybe Trans Studio is the biggest but never go there




#1

Dufan's mascot that i really wants to wear it since i was child











#2


This is my second time going here
well the first time is when i'm still 5 yo lol at that time i'm still too innocent to ride this 









#3








#4









#5


Because i'm such a girlish wannabe, i should go to istana boneka and i translated it "doll's castle and it should be girlish"










#6









#7









#8








#9








#10


On the end i'm overslept and my cousin took all the photos






'


#11


And because the weather is totally hot, i'm on my bad mood
i'm a moody person when it's really hot

I feel sorry for my cousin that should cheer me up 
sorry for ruining your trip ><

But seriously, they made me really happy




because








#12



THEY BOUGHT ME THIS

This is my favorite thing when i was child and i still lavvvvv it








#13







#14


 YES i lav this and i  know i looked like an old child lol whateper







#15

My cousin tried to wake up but she can't =D







#16

You can do it! hey there's another bubble!








#17


Yes i prefer doing this than walking on the air, okay i'll do it when i took my ninja course 







#18


This is totally fun XD






#19










#20


My mood is back and really happy










#21


And you can see the merchandise on the exit





So the best thing when you'll had your exam tomorrow is having fun :D and maybe you'll crying in the end lol
Have fun!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram