Hachi Hachi Bistro

6:09 PM

Got sick already, and not posted for a few days. So sorry!

eniwey

Do you love sushi? Yes I dooooooooooooooooooooo

I love sushi, but i don't find a friend that really want to eat sushi with me

I think they didn't like to eat rawfood, sedih :(

anyway,

Where do you usually spend your time eating sushi? For me it's sushi tei
BUT! this time i decided to hunt another sushi restaurant

And where is it?





#1

Hachi Hachi Bistro that i found with my sister in Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya 
it's located near the Sushi tei 

So finally i can eat sushi for a long time waiting!




#2





#3

The menu looks biutipuul
you could find udon, so much fushion sushi, nigiri sushi, and many more in here!


#4

And i got 8 rolls! yay



#5

Me ordering Philadelphia Roll 
It has a cheese inside, i don't really like cheese inside my sushi but it still delicio






#6 

Black dragon Rolls made from ebi, tobiko and unagi! LAVV unagi sooo much
It taste good and crunchy!





#7

Fried Cajun Calamary as my last order, i really lavv it because it was made from squid and i lavv squid

And about the beverages, hachi hachi has so many choices and because me and my sister really lavv maccha so much so we both ordering drinks that made from maccha!


#8 

And I ordering Potion No 8 my favoriteeeeeee, it's like a maccha with blended cookies and cream and more cream above. It's really sweet but still my favoriteeeeeeee



#9

Iced green jelly. as you know it was called iced green jelly so there's jelly lol obviously
And orange at the top
it's not really sweet and delicio but potion no 8 still my fav!

So i ordering not too much and my stomach was really full

and it's all cost IDR 157.000!
and of course if you just want a normal drinks you could order tea for approximately IDR 10000 


About hachi hachi bistro, you could find it in Jakarta and Surabaya (as i know)

but i can't find it in Bali :(



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram