The most laziest things to do

5:37 PM

I am a girl that really lazy to do something and really loves to spend my weekend on my bed.
But next month i'm going abroad so i have to change my holiday expectation this time

Actually, it was already planned that we're going travel on July long looong time ago and we have to get the visa really soon.
But as you know i'm really really really and really lazy to do that. So i thought it would be okay if i do that on June

AND This is June! I have to go to the embassy, and i brought what i have to bring.

Passport, documents, and many more
so i went to the embassy from the gate, and there're so many security things. I feel like interrogated ._.

Finally, i could see the office then a woman with oriental look smiling at me asked me to gave her the form plus the passport and then asked to take a seat

the place is really cozy! it's really cold inside and i waited while read some books. So easy!

THEN AND THEN! that woman called at me and with her beautiful smile. and i walk to her (with "walking on the sunshine" as the soundtrack)





And you know what's that mean? YESSS!!





I








GOT





















rejected...











Screwed.
she said i have to do the application in Surabaya. Sadly, i don't have any time to go to Surabaya
Because i have a ceremony and exam next week until the end of June

Double screwed


i'm a girl who get mad really easily and want to throw everything besides me, even my pets too
BUT They're too cute to be threw :(

do you know what i'm doing now?









YESS I'm going to Surabaya nao 
just got a ticket in my hand



i have to get my visa soon 
wish me luck




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram