360 Vintage Kitchen

1:36 AM

Hello! 



I was currently on a short holiday in Surabaya. Having a holiday in Surabaya is the wrong thing to do in July. Because the mall still has a Ramadhan sale which made me broke for buying so much thing lol. I currently making a deal with my dad for saving my money to buy a camera so I won't spend my money when it's sale again (even though I know it would end up with me buying so much food). 


Anyway in spite of many sales in Surabaya of course don't ever miss many cafes in here! I've been looking at so many cafes in Surabaya and all of them has a different theme. Actually, me and my friends wanted to go to Kudos but Kudos was so crowded and we have to wait for a long time for getting a good place for selfie lol.





Kinda sad because I wanna know kudos so badly at that time but well I finally gave up wtf what kind of woman are you lol. So just a photo before leaving does not hurt la






Ended up having a late lunch in a 360 vintage kitchen. Why it's called 360? well, it's not because the buildings were rotating 360 degrees lol it is because it located in Jl. HR Muhammad 360 near Bandar Djakarta.






You do not have to worry about the parking space since the parking lot was too wide, I could park anywhere lol

accidentally wearing the same pattern with Cece and I felt happy. Happiness too simple wtf








I was at first unsure to come in since it was quiet. 




But when I went inside I was shocked that I was served happily which made my mood really good that day




The food was not too expensive, same as what you get in a cafe
They had so many decorations which my friends being annoying for taking a lot of photos (included me lol)





I bought Fish and Chips for IDR 40 I think the taste is just normal




The infused water cost IDR 20 Since we're starting to stay healthy for the drink but not for the food wtf






My friend was ordering Spaghetti Bologna for IDR32,  




The owner said that I could make our creation so we tried to make it biutipuli





but we're just not artistic enough wtf





for 2 people I spent approximately IDR 155
the price on the menu does not include tax and service




What I really like about this place is because of their good services.
People there were so amazing, they served me with a big smile I hope in the future they will always give the best service.


360 Vintage Cafe
Jl. HR Muhammad 360
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Phone              :  +62 31 734 5450


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram