My weekend and ERIC NAMMMM

12:54 AM

I had one week free because of ramadhan holiday. Of course i made my to do list:

1. Sleeping with bacon
2. Eating lots of bacon
3. Dreaming of bacon
4. Hanging out with bacon
5. Divorce with bacon
6. Talking to llama (instead of bacon?)

Yup so many things to do in one week

but somehow reality does not look like what I really want to do







Assignment.




KAN SEDIH





I spent my holiday with my friends and going to a hotel but in the end, they could sleep so peacefully while I'm doing my assignment

WHAT A LIFE



Oh anyway I'm currently blogging while listening to Eric Nam's song
I love himmmmmmmmm
but bacon goes first wtf





He also sings in English version









I made a playlist with only his song on Spotify wtf





his laugh was too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nggak kuat bang T.T
He also mc-ing in some Korean tv shows but I'm too lazy to watch the video so I only listen to his song wtf


oh, and by the way, if you want to see it more I followed his twitter and instagram also. Just click on it! ^^

Yup I'm gonna back to assignment again huhu 
good night!

ikkel yolioliolio

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram