My first post!

1:07 PM

Hello! Hallo! Moshimoshi!


it's my first post! I don't know what i will write in here *sigh*

Well, I'm from Surabaya, Indonesia and just move out to Bali! *booyeah Bali*
I'm studying in Udayana University and take English Literature major. 
It's really hard to get a new life, new adaptation and different world. Surabaya as known as city of heroes is a metropolitan city and there are so many mall!

SURABAYA!!!!!!

I love that city and so much memories i spend there!
Now back to Bali

Tanah Lot, Bali


"Bali is a province of Indonesia. The province covers a few small neighbouring islands as well as the isle of Bali. The main island is located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 34 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island.
With a population recorded as 3,891,428 in the 2010 census, and currently 4.22 million, the island is home to most of Indonesia's Hindu minority. In the 2000 census about 92.29% of Bali's population adhered to Balinese Hinduism while most of the remainder follow Islam. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. A tourist haven for decades, Bali has seen a further surge in tourist numbers in recent years."

Well thank you wikipedia, you're so kind and awesome

yes you are awesome wiki you are!














Bali are the most place you should travel! i'm so amazed with balinese culture but i don't have much time to travel a lot since i have to do my assignment :(
I love tourist! that's why i LAVVV Bali so much, I could see soooooooo many tourist in here. And i'm just like this












But i just realized that i just missed a chance to talk with them











Well thanks google for those pictures! i kinda look weird with that face :))
I love to know every person and their culture, just say hi to me if you meet me. I would extremely excited like this




Naaaaaah, not really! it's too lebay you know
I bet you won't talk to me if my face was like that LOL!

Anyway stay tune! nice to meet you human!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram