Hello hainanese I think i am with you today

3:24 PM

Good morning! Or i think it's already noon

I don't know why but i think i really want hainanese today i always thinking about singapore lately because so much street food in there :O 

Yeah and i will not get any hainanese if i speak too much about singapore or i could say i'm gonna starvy to dead wtf

I've been curious for the place that i have ever seen near renon and i always wanted yo go there eating



And now, i already here sitting in the couch waiting for the hainanese things ( ̄▽ ̄)

Yeah i spontantely going here and I don't know why I think I should go here 

I thought this place is only about food though I only see hainanese lol

And you know what?



They have spa menu ( ゚д゚)
This is so shocking I've never seen this before 

But I am not a pure girl so I think food is more good than apa but I'm gonna do apa thing after I become pure woman wtf  great alibi =D


Okay I think I already get all I want because it's already said hainanese haha wtf me =D



I love kangkung and this kangkung is really really good ( ゚д゚) 


Then the main dish is coming ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ





This is looks so so so good i think i could going back craving for hainanese again



It is really goood and i want to eat here again! You could get discount if you have the member card

I already make a maps in my blog for the place 


Let's go craving for hainanese again :D




















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram