Heal

7:12 PM

I have always been in a long-distance relationship. Everything always happens to be a long-distance relationship. I feel like I've been cursed with long-distance dating lol. At first, I feel like I could do this and it's not such a big deal. But it's getting harder and my emotional state could not handle such long-distance dating anymore. My life feels like getting harder and I don't think I could keep up with my life anymore. My life was miserable and stressing out, all I could do is only cried out loud and wasted my time why my life went like this. I feel like my life is turning upside down

I failed in life, love, friends, work, and even losing a place to be myself

I don't think I will mentally stable again if I'm still breathing in this dark zone

So I left my comfort zone, learn something new again, make a new point of view that it's okay to fail on something that I can't handle anymore

Loving myself is the hardest thing that I could do, I keep blaming myself whenever something gets wrong and I forgot how to make peace with myself. I tried to fix myself, trying to be more respectful with myself

It's been a year since I've been living in Jakarta. I think my life is changing little by little. I feel like I have a new family and also I've got a person who's taking care of me really well

For people who really trust me well enough and wanted me to be happy
I wanna try to make peace with myself
Even if I have lots of people that hate me, Myself is the hardest enemy that I should overcome

When corona visits us, I feel like every people were trapped in themself, it was surely hard
but somehow I feel relieved that people  are in the same place as me now

But their difference is, human surely strong creatures
they will try to hang on
and invent new hope
While I'm stuck with the same problems

I read a couple of books, restarting my mind
set my goals
and trying to be an open book
once more
I'm alive

One day, when the world is healing
let us comes out
and live happily once more

Also, when it comes to me
Let me love myself once more
to the infinity and beyond





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram