Axes

8:30 PM

I Loved you

through all the days of my life

supported your struggles

Comforted you, listened to you

Did i? 


Promised to be your soulmate

Respected you and tenderly cared for you

Through all the days of my life

Only you that i ever see

Did i? 


Always been there beside you

heard your sorrows

Carrying your tears

Cause it hurts me more

Did i? 


All of those moments that we shared

When did it went wrong

no more tears left

because it does not seems real anymore


I couldn't shout 

I couldn't run

Should i keep running

Should i stop running


And when the time came

I still here

I cant go forward or even move backward

Cause the dead wants me to stay


The flowers are withering

Give me the sign to leave

With every torn papers that fly

It looked like a movie


What we did when we were together

are we gonna experience this again

even when that person

are not you anymore

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram