ワンナウツをみて

3:16 PM

Good morning~

Today is such a good day! i finally woke up at 6 am! Usually i ended snoring at home until midnight wtf




I've been addicted to watch one outs and this will be the last episode :(
Don't mind with my face, i'm going to put  on makeups next time(・・;)



One Outs is a baseball manga by Kaitani Shinobu who is created the manga "Liar Game" that i really love to read (but i didn't get the indonesian version which i should go to kinokuniya in Jakarta and it's really far) I love Akiyama Shinichi! #nobodycares #akurapopo




BTW, I love Kojima Hiromichi so much, he looks like Chris Redfield on Resident Evil 




#justmyimagination #mungkinsayalelah 
Hahaha but both are cool (*_*)
Really sad that one outs only had 25 episodes. But it won't mater because every single episode has their own quality #i'msuchmelodramatic #let'swatchseason2





Anyway, i'm hoping for season 2 but i think it won't happen because this anime has created a long long time ago. Maybe i should! back for fairy tale series wtf




I heard about Ao Haru Ride that is going on live action this year! and of course you shouldn't missed doraemon "stand by me" 
The maincast on Ao Haru Ride looks gantang and pretty :3

I wish i could go to Japan last year and watch *sigh*
I think i'm going to spend the last episode and wondering the manga will coming out soon (・・;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram