六本木パン a.k.a ロッパン

2:23 PM

Not a girl that loves to go out much. I spend my weekend at home sleeping, or doing movie marathon ( lazy type lol )

And when weekend is over, assignment assignment and assignment. and if i have another time I do sleep. I know i am lazy but i think sleep is the most thing i need. But next month I don't think i could get sleep more

Have to work and study more harder!
anyway, since next month i'll be busy so I decided to go out on saturday night with my friend (which i never do this before as i remember pfft)

we went to Sanur Festival that held on 24-28 September 2013 located in Maisonette, Ina Grand Bali Beach Hotel. Anybody went there? if you curious with sanur festival you could see here

But because it was on Saturday Night, you know la it's really crowdead. Surrender is the best thing to do lol

So we just went to the park area and then see a lot people then leave..

Then I have nowhere to go
I don't really in a great mood with food, so i think i want to go to cafe only for the free wifi and sit and maybe there would be someone asking me to be a model even i know it's imposible lol :))

 

finally we're going to roppan that night which i really confuse for choosing ramen or bento for dinner. 


We ordered beef ramen, choco chizu, chibi berry for dinner. I don't like sweet drinks so i choose peach tea ( that i think it would be sweet though but more sour ) and tokyo milk tea for my friends. Last but not least, maccha ice cream for me Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ


Like i said, sweet but sour (・ω・)ノ
I'm still trying to learn make ups, i am really amazed with make ups that make girls look stunning. But i only can do clown make ups lol i won't look stunning and maybe people will have a bad day only looking at me







Still happy that my make ups went smpoth!







Who missed blururu? No one! (´・_・`)






Beef ramen didn't taste good to me, maybe because i eat so much ramen in japan and it taste differently in here. But i missed japanese ramen (−_−;)



Me after knew that the ramen didn't taste same lol.

Btw, it's only cost idr 100, and i love the パン❤️❤️





Outfit of the day, even though i don't have any sense about outfit-still trying!

because i wanna do like a girls so i took so many photos about me - it's a must lol



Me trying look cute while eating maccha~

I know you people would say "gross" but i tried to be cute right! RIGHT?




embarrased my friend with this pfft
does i look young? Pffft :))) i should have known that i grown up much



Happy weekend everybody ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram