I found a place

10:25 PM

I found a place to eat randomly in osaka, it's okonomiyaki restaurant and i don't know where's the place exactly :( even i forgot to take the picture


I just get lost and confused about what to eat for dinner

Then i choose okonomi restaurant randomly and it's looks mysterious

Well because i can't see the place and it's located in second floor :D

So i went upstairs and there's a woman that reallllllly kind to please me for sit

But she can't speak english :( 
Bummer, i should take japanese lesson more seriously someday

I wanna speak with her 

I was treated so perfectly and it's the first restaurant in my life that amusing so much


Here's the receipt and i think i'm gonna save it until i went to that store again :D
i really miss that store!
Thank you japan you made my day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram