Bandar djakarta surabaya

10:57 PM

For you who does not know where I spend my weekday now





I'm in surabaya ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
You don't care? Okay just fyi







Haha i spend only 2 days for my sister graduation but next month i'll be spending a week in here say wuuddd (・ิω・ิ)








And finally i could see heaven and selfie-ing in a wrong way ahahahaha
I wonder if he feels scared when he sees me you know it's been a year (。-_-。)
hahaha actually i don't have any idea about what i'm gonna do now
i feel proud to my sister for her btw *whocarewtf*
Oh and bytheway i went to bandar djakarta
It's really big! and so much fish you could see in here!
i wonder how it looks like in Jakarta (because it's Bandar jakarta so jakarta ya dunno la)







I could see many fish and choose it to eat, it looks like seaworld in a different idea haha sorry for eating you today fish :(but sometimes i wonder if i could eat a fish that i never had before haha 

Well Indonesia is containing manymany island and because it's and island so we love fish and because we love fish then fish love me too *sucktheory*





it's kinda creeepy 







Uh for this crab, this is so good! you don't have to cracking it because it already easy 
aaaaaaaaaaand i love crab i love crab! 





aaaaand sambal pencit, haha i dunno how to say it but it is sambal with mango and it tastes sour and good




And that is how i spend my holiday, i didn't know how to tell it with the photos but the truth is i really miss this place, and sometimes i just thought it is suck to leave my hometown where i already know so many people in here. I know it's going to be sad to leave the town, but i'll be better in the future (≧∇≦)sorry for my not interesting words but happy friday!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram