My kopi O! TS Bali

11:42 PM

Actually i'm a stingy girl and i don't want to eat some expensive food wtf
but i made an exception since i could get my chicken wuss in BALI!
i know i'm so bored but i guess i tried for at least a short post wtf

I went to my kopi O! that is located in the TS Bali, they have it in TS surabaya as well.
TS Bali is located in Jl. Nakula if you're going to ask








The view looks good and i think shame on me for not took a lot of photos in here







This is my kopi O! and what you could see in here just me, the food and the staff. So that's how it feels when you're rich wtf





you could see the view in here, it's great with the sounds of water but it still feels empty i thought
oh and the upstairs will be the hotel and it's quite expensive
and many restaurants will be open in here soon







Ordering many snack until i know that i spend IDR200 for this T.T
my Stingy girl's title is broke T.T
Matilah ya mati T.T
too much T.T
but i'm really T.T wtf

Because i don't know what to do else i just randomly going to Kuta and i went to the Beachwalk and saw the Balinale festival but i'm not really update at this

and they have a bean bag to sit haha
i just wonder people always asking for a bean bag from soo santai but if i have it in my house how i could place it?

so let me sit and watch the movie
then i saw puyo dessert for IDR15




Then let me take a rest in my bean bag with puyo as my dessert





have a good summer-that-always-happen-in-here
terimakasih for reading this unpopular post wtf



ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram