My kopi O! TS surabaya

12:18 AM

Selamat siang (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))















eh actually it is not about me being busy but i don't know what to share about
But i think I just snapping to much picture in Surabaya

so on my first day i decided to go to Surabaya Town Square or people called it Sutos. On Monday until Friday Sutos has a lunch Saving Promo at 1-3 pm (i forgot the time but i think it is wtf)












Well, since i'm a fan with my kopi O's chicken wuss i thought i'm going to my kopi O (again) *applause*
haha i think i should change my name to kopiO hime (✧∀✧)/












Ordering Smoked beef Omurice for IDR 40 and it is huge man. Sungguh serba salah, should i eat it or should i waste wtf














Black Papper Chicken chop for IDR 40 both isn't on special price though

but i didn't get discount at all i dunno why but i'm such clumsy for realizing it after i went home
sorry for not being smart eater ( ̄_ ̄)・・・

but don't you ever forget that you should pay for the service and the resto tax! Maybe you get confused after you seeing the expectation and the bills seems different wahahahaha because i did! ( ̄_ ̄)・・・









I think that just it, sorry for seeing many of my lazy post ahahaha

ikkeru










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram